As a car owner, we are often recommended to maintain a car on a regular basis, even if it is new or old. Yes, car servicing and maintenance is important to keep me in running condition and reduce the unaccepted breakdowns or malfunctioning. With Motormechs Auto Zone, a multi-brand Car service centre Pune helps you to keep your car in good and running condition and enhance your driving experience.
Here are a few tips on how to professional maintenance:
- Check the owner’s manual: Once you have brought your car at home, it is also recommended to check and read the user manual that is provided by the manufacturer. In this as a user, you understand the entire make and model specific information of your car.
- Check Tyre Pressure: Regularly check your vehicle tyres. It will ensure if they are under-inflated or not. Under-inflated tyres wear out faster than inflated ones. If the tyres are poorly inflated then it will also affect on the all over mileage. Keep the tyre inflated as per the manufacturer’s specification.
- Rotate Tyre: Rotating tyres periodically is recommended by the manufacturer. In this practice, the professional switches the left-right tyres. This ensures the tyres sustain wear evenly and expands their lifespan.
- Change Engine Oil: It is mandatory to replace vehicles engine oil every three to four months. It depends on the make and model of the car. If you are not aware of how and when to change the oil, then at Motormechs Auto Zone our professional will inform you about it. At the time of servicing, we ensure to check the oil periodically to spot any problems that develop a slow leak that gradually reduces oil levels.
- Change in Engine Air Filter: Change in Engine Air filter depends on the manufacturer’s recommendation given in the manual. In India, roads are conditions and season wise the roads tend to be in harsh conditions like dirty and uneven roads clog up the air filter quickly. With professional advice, consider replacing Engine air filter before time or on a regular basis.
- Check battery: Once in a quarter, ensure that you check your vehicle’s battery by testing it on authorised shop at a reasonable price. This will be helpful to spot battery problems before it breakdowns on the road or in between the drive.
Including the above points, as a vehicle or car owner, you need to also have a check on wheel alignment, refill engine coolant, check the windshield wipers and most important one is to change your driving habits by exercising sound driving habits. This includes slowing down when speed breaker or bumps are on road, avoiding excessive speed causing mechanical ageing. Our Car Service Station in Pune offers top quality service to our customers. For doorstep car service in Pune, get in touch with us today!